Browse Cheat Codes by Game Title
Cheat codes for Grand Theft Auto 3
| Platform: Playstation 2
||User rating: 6.4
||Page visits: 12575
'Piddle' on the streetPress: up, down, up, down, L2, R1, R2, R2, up, down, up, down, up - while playing the game.
All WeaponsWhile playing, press R2, R2, L1, R2, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up
Full HealthWhile playing, press R2, R2, L1, R1, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up
Full ArmorWhile playing, press R2, R2, L1, L2, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up
Higher Wanted LevelWhile playing, press R2, R2, L1, R2, Left, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right.
Lower Wanted LevelWhile playing, press R2, R2, L1, R2, Up, Down, Up, Down, Up, Down.
More moneyWhile playing, press R2, R2, L1, L1, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up
TankWhile playing, press Circle, Circle, Circle, Circle, Circle, Circle, R1, L2, L1, Triangle, Circle, Triangle.
Speed up timeWhile playing, press Circle, Circle, Circle, Square, Square, Square, Square, Square, L1, Triangle, Circle, Triangle.
Change outfitWhile playing, press Right, Down, Left, Up, L1, L2, Up, Left, Down, Right.
People fight each otherWhile playing, press Down, Up, Left, Up, X, R1, R2, L2, L1.
All people hate youWhile playing, press Down, Up, Left, Up, X, R1, R2, L1, L2.
Crazy peopleWhile playing, press R2, R1, Triangle, X, L2, L1, Up, Down.
People fistfight each otherWhile playing, press Right, R2, Circle, R1, L2, Down, L1, R1.
Improved car handlingWhile playing, press R1, L1, R2, L1, Left, R1, R1, Triangle.
Blow up all carsWhile playing, press L2, R2, L1, R1, L2, R2, Triangle, Square, Circle, Triangle, L2, L1
Gore ModeWhile playing, press Square, L1, Circle, Down, L1, R1, Triangle, Right, L1, X.
Clear WeatherWhile playing, press L1, L2, R1, R2, R2, R1, L2, Triangle.
Foggy WeatherWhile playing, press L1, L2, R1, R2, R2, R1, L2, X.
Cloudy WeatherWhile playing, press L1, L2, R1, R2, R2, R1, L2, Square.
Rainy WeatherWhile playing, press L1, L2, R1, R2, R2, R1, L2, Circle.
Unlimited Sprint PowerWhen you are on foot, instead of holding down the "X" button, repeatedly press the "X" button while moving. Then you can keep on sprinting!
Unlimited AmmoEnable the "All Weapons" code until your ammo is 9999. Your gun will reload but your ammo will stay the same!
Strategy for 1st mission for D-IceWhen you answer the phone and talk to the leader of the Red Jacks for the 1st time, your mission is to kill a lot of purple Nines drive by uzi style. This can get pretty tough but it can get easier if you do this. First, activate the Tank cheat. At the start of the mission, get in the tank. Use the cannon on the tank and fire at the walls. When the missle you fired blows up, it will kill a lot of people. Fire at walls where some of the Nines are walking and you'll finish the mission in no time.
Crazy PeoplePress: R2, R1, triangle, X, L2, L1, up, down - while playing the game.
Change OutfitPress: right, down, left, up, L1, L2, up, left, down, right - while playing the game.
Reach Staunton IslandTo reach Staunton Island without completing the missions, just activate the 'Improved Handling' cheat while playing the game. Get hold of a Police Car (as these are pretty fast) and go to Callahan Bridge (where it has collapsed). Speed towards the gap and as you reach the edge press the L2/R2 or L3 button to make the car jump over to the other side.
Pedestrian RiotPress: down, up, left, up, X, R1, R2, L2, L1- while playing the game.
Flying Car (low gravity)While playing a game, press Right, R2, Circle, R1, L2, Down, L1, R1. If you entered the code correctly, a message will appear. Accelerate and press Up to fly.
Rescue RewardsSave 35 people in the ambulance to earn a health bonus. 70 nets you an adrenaline pill. Completing level 12 ambulance mission will give you infinite run.
Extra HealthThere are many upstanding female citizens around Liberty City, particularly the Red Light District, that will gladly hop in your car for a ride. Take them to a secluded area, like a park, or your warehouse hideout, and they will replenish your health, up to a maximum of 125! Every few seconds of "healing" will cost you money, but you can retrieve this afterwards by just killing them and taking pack your money.
Real WebsitesThe websites heard on GTA 3 are real!...check them out, including:
Pogo The Monkey
Vigilante rewardsKill 20 criminals when on the Vigilante cop missions to earn a police bribe. (Up to 3.)
Fiery rewardsPut out 20 fires per island to earn a flamethrower.
Rude GestureWhen a car is coming towards you step out onto the road to stop it moving. When the car beeps it's horn or tries to nudge forward, you will stick up your finger to the driver.
Flip Your Car Back OverDon't you hate it when you take a sharp turn, or someone hits you and your car starts to roll and eventually ends up on its back? I have an answer to solve your problem. When your car is rolling use the left analog stick, or whatever you use for steering, and push it the way the car is rolling for it to roll faster and have a beter chance of it stopping upside down. If you want to stop it from rolling, simply the opposite direction. For you cheaters our there, enter this cheat code: R1 L1 R2 L1 left R1 R1 triangle. With this, you can even flip your car back over when it has completely stopped upside down. The cheat is the car hop cheat, or better control cheat, same thing.
Get the BF InjectionThis is a special car that's made by Joey Leone. After you complete Asuka's first mission "Sayonara Salvatore" in Staunton Island, it will be ready for you at Misty's Apartment in Hepburn Heights. It resembles a buggy.
Portland's Hidden Packages Locations 1. Red Light District; On the roof of Luigi's Sex Club
2. Red Light District; On the adjacent roof of Luigi's Sex Club
3. Red Light District; On the opposite roof of Luigi's Sex Club
4. Chinatown subway; near bathrooms on middle level
5. Hepburn Heights; nestled on the low-lying bushes in the center
6. Hepburn Heights; across the street from #5 and between trees
7. Hepburn Heights; behind apartment complex
8. Portland Beach; Salvatore's back balcony
9. Harwood; on the roof of Head Radio station
10. St. Mark's; on top of the Amco gas station building
11. St. Mark's; smash through the glass window
12. Portland Beach; north ledge of Salvatore's mansion
13. St. Mark's; in a small parking lot of off Amco gas station
14. St. Mark's; building facing large potholes. Climb building to the back
15. St. Mark's; run around until you reach a dead end, to the back wall
16. Red Light District; inside the Rush Construction Company
17. St. Mark's; tramp tunnel
18. St. Mark's; long alleyway, in the backyard
19. Chinatown, in the L-shaped alley
20. Chinatown, rooftop
21. Chinatown, alley behind Roast Peking Duck
22. Trenton; inside the Bitch 'n' Dog Food Factory
23. Trenton; roof of Liberty Pharmaceuticals
24. Trenton; behind the fence in front of Joey's place
25. Trenton; a yard via alley ramp
26. Portland harbor; use the stairs and jump over the awning to reach rooftop
27. Trenton sawmill; jump the dirt mound behind the mill
28. Callahan point; behind the concrete fence facing the sawmill
29. Callahan point; inside Turtle Head Fish Co.
30. Portland View; on the roof of Supasave
31. Harwood; drive to the end of the path to the north
32. Island south of Portland accessed by boat
33. Atlantic Quays; at the end of the paved pier
Shoreside Vales's Hidden Packages Locations70. Front porch of third furthest swank house
71. East dam
72. First dam tower
73. Lower dam on the helipad of the Exchange mission
74. In the corner of dam and canyon wall
75. Behind the furthest west swank house
76. West dam
77. Front porch of fourth furthest swank house
78. In swimming pool of Columbian mansion
79. Picnic tables
80. Fudge Packing Factory; in a fenced-in area
81. Cedar Grove; behind Hideout
82. Roof of Police Station
83. Pike Creek; behind some oil drums
84. Behind hideout; billboard and Toyz Van
85. Wichita Gardens; apartment entrance
86. Wichita Gardens; between apartment buildings
87. Pike Creek; in a lot east of hospital
88. Behind hospital
89. Rooftop of a building; use the stairs opposite it
90. Pike Creek; beside the Turtle Head garage
91. Wichita Gardens; under wooden bridge
92. Airport; across from parking lot
93. Airport; under a plane
94. Airport; under the plane's wing in the hangar
95. Airport; on the ground next to the Dome
96. Behind the billboards in front of the airport
97. Lowest level of the subway
98. Helipad in the airport
99. Airport runway
100. End of runway
Staunton Island's Hidden Packages Locations34. Army Surplus; between garage and sea wall
35. Coliseum, behind the Rockstar billboard
36. Hospital rooftop overhang
37. Stadium entrance
38. East side of university
39. Construction site, inside the second level of small building
40. On top of a small bridge
41. In the Colombian Garage
42. Construction site; on the ground in the corner
43. In a garage next to the car park near 8-Ball's place
44. Second floor of multi-story car park
45. Alley south of Coliseum
46. Do an insane jump off the suburban curvy bridge on to the rooftop
47. On the lower shoreline road, under the road tunnel
48. In the basketball court
49. Staunton-to-Shoreside bridge
50. Under the park bridge
51. On the pier at the end of the south dock
52. Newport; in the alleyway near Callahan Bridge
53. Top of the stairs of the Museum
54. On the pier, south of Callahan Bridge
55. In the parking lot, behind the police station
56. Newport; lower pathway to Police Station
57. Behind the Church
58. End of an alley
59. Underground Amco parking garage
60. On top of Amco rooftop
61. Bedford Point; smash the glass windows of the building
62. Doorway facing an intersection.
63. On roof in projects area
64. Behind the rocks before the pier
65. Behind the projects building
66. Underground car park
67. On top of a pedestrian walkway
68. Behind star statue logo
69. On top of Kenji's casino
Free Car RepairTo repair your car for free. First take any beat up car to your personal garage. Then put it inside and get out. Then go out of the garage, let the door close, then go back in. There! The same car all brand new and waiting to go. The only turn off is that the car's color stays the same.
Mission: Uzi RiderOn Staunton Island, one of your payphone missions is "Uzi Rider". In this mission, two gang members pull up in a perrenial. You are to get in, drive to Portland, and kill some filthy diablos by drive-by's. Do as they say, and do the first part of the mission, after you are done and are heading back to Staunton, park in the blue circle. The mission is now complete. They get out of the car and you are left with it. When they start to walk away, run over the one that walks to the left. If you kill him, he should have a lot of money.
Slow Down GameplayEnter Triangle, Up, Right, Down, Square, R1, R2 while playing.
Make Cars invisibleEnter L1, L1, Square, R2, Triangle, L1, Triangle while playing the game.
Speed up gameplayEnter Triangle, Up, Right, Down, Square, L1, L2 while playing.
Mission SkipPress R2,R2,L1,L1, Square, Square, Square, Square, Square, Square, Circle, Circle and it will mission say completed.
"Kingdome Come"In Staunton Island, you will have to do telephone missions for Queen Courtney of the Yardie gang. After you beat the first three missions, you will then have one mission left, which is "kingdom come." In this mission, Queen Courtney askes you to go get a pakage in a car, which is located in a parking lot near Donald Love's house. It sounds simple, but it isn't. Once you get in the car before time is up, you find a letter written by Catalina, the head of the Cartels and the master mind for the new drug called "Spank." She tells you about how she will show you the power of "Spank." After the letter, a demo plays showing a van pull up, and a man runs out of it with a bomb strapped to his chest (he is like this because he is on "Spank"). The man runs to your car and blows up. Afterwards, more vans arrive with Spanked-up mad men with bombs strapped to there chest. This is the hard part. It is hard because they run up close to your car and blow up, causing your car to catch fire and then later blow up. At this point you have no choice but to get out of the car. There is no way to survive with all the Spanked-up madmen coming at you, so I have a solution to this. Before you do the mission park a Rhino, also known as a tank, next to where the car is that you have to get into during the mission. The cheat for the Rhino, if you didn't know, is circle, circle, circle, circle, circle, circle, r1, l2, l1, triangle, circle, and triangle. After all of this and during the mission when you get into the car and the first madman blows up, exit the car and get into the tank. Now your in an invincible car that can't be damaged by the explosions. Drive around in circle and run over the madmen until they have all died, or to make it shorter, shoot the madmen's vans in the tank by pressing circle, which releases rockets that blow up any vehicle in it's path, or you can just drive into the vans in your tank, and they will blow up. After all of this, you will have the mission complete. The only dumb thing about this is that you only receive ten thousand dollars after completeing the mission.
Smash Cars Without CrashingFirst, do the speed up gameplay cheat (Triangle, Up, Right, Down, Square, L1, L2) twice. Then sprint into the car. Then you will hear smashing sounds of windows, doors and other car parts.
Fun Cop killingTheres away were you can just shoot at the cops and wont find you (exept the helicopters).First get busted on purpose and go up the ramp by the police cars and keep following the paved path and will see a nice view of the street and a stair case. From there you can kill people and should'nt be found by police cars. But when police helicopters come you might want to do the wanted level cheat.