Browse Cheat Codes by Game Title
Cheat codes for Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones Unlockable: Extra Secret Characters
| Platform: Game Boy Advance
||User rating: 5.5
||Page visits: 1066
After completing the game normally, play Ex. Map in Extra mode and fulfill the following requirements to unlock the characters
- Caellach: Complete the 3F Tower.
- Fado: Complete the Ruins.
- Glen: Complete the Round 5 Ruins.
- Hayden: Complete the Round 5 Ruins.
- Ismaire: Complete the Tower.
- Lyon: Complete the Ruins three times.
- Orson: Complete the 6F Tower.
- Riev: Complete the 7F Tower.
- Selena: Complete the Tower three times.
- Valter: Complete the Round 7 Ruins.
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones Unlockable: Secret Characters
Fulfill the following requirements to get the characters to join your party.
- Garcia: Chapter 2 -- Have Ross talk to him.
- Ross: Chapter 2 -- Have Eirika talk to him.
- Colm: Chapter 3 -- Have Neimi talk to him on Turn 2.
- Lute: Chapter 4 -- Visit lower-left house.
- Joshua: Chapter 5 -- Have Natasha talk to him.
- Amelia: Chapter 9 -- Have Eirika or Franz talk to her on Turn 5.
- Gerrick: Chapter 10 -- Have Innes talk to him.
- Innes: Chapter 10 -- Have Tana or Eirika talk to him.
- Marisa: Chapter 10 -- Have Gerik talk to her.
- Tethys: Chapter 10 -- Have Gerik talk to her.
- L'Archel: Chapter 11 -- Have Eirika talk to her.
- Dozla: Chapter 11 -- Have L'Arachel talk to him.
- Ewan: Chapter 12 -- Visit the small house on Turn 5.
- Comrag: Chapter 13 -- Have Eirika talk to him.
- Rennac: Chapter 14 -- Have Eirika or L'Arachel talk to him.
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones Unlockable: Secret Shop Pass
In Ephraim's mission where you are to capture Grado Keep, you can find a rogue with a secret pass. You can steal the secret shop pass with a thief or talk to the rogue with your Lord to buy the secret pass for 10,000 gold. In the area below the treasure cheats to the upper-left is a secret shop to which the secret pass will give you access.
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones Unlockable: View Support Conversations
Once you beating the game, choose extras at the main menu. You can now view all of the support conversations that you got throughout the game.
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones Unlockable Mode
- Map Mode: Beat the Game.
- Support Conversation Veiwer: Beat the Game.
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones Hint: Easy Experience
An easy way to get xp it to go to the tower of valni, obviously. But the trick is to pick three of your units that have the most defense, line them up on the fist set of stairs, without any weapons, have the one in the middle one space up ahead of the other two. Pick a unit that is really low level and set him up behind the middle person make sure that they can attack two spaces away and have a healer behind that guy, lure them ine with a strong character with no weapons and kill them to gain easy experience. This trick works best onthe first floor, just dont go to the next floor and repeat the trick. I got all characters to level 20 by the 10th chapter on both campaigns!
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones Hint - Recruit Cormag (Alternate)
There is a 2nd way to get Cormag.
1. Go with Ephraim.
2. Talk to general Duessel with Ephraim.
3. Talk to Cormag with Duessel.
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones Hint: Chapter 5 Farm
hen you have started a new game, get to chapter 5(keep Natasha or Moulder alive for this chapter) . Once you are there, defeat everyone (after getting Natasha to talk to Joshua) except for the boss. Because the boss(Saar)does not move, you may do whatever you please. I suggest to go to the arena with Ross, Joshua, or other characters that need exp. Whilst you are at the arena, your players may get damaged, which is where Natasha and Moulder come in. Keep fighting over and over again in the arena, even when your characters are all lvl 20.
©2005-2019 Planet Cheats. All Rights Reserved.