Browse Cheat Codes by Game Title
Cheat codes for Tales of Symphonia
Tales of Symphonia Unlockable: Modes
| Platform: GameCube
||User rating: 5.2
||Page visits: 1122
Complete and save the game to unlock the game record, sound test, and mania options.
Tales of Symphonia Unlockable: Aviation
To fight Aviation, collect the nine Darkness Weapons and go to the Darkness Temple.
Tales of Symphonia Unlockable: Colette-fair lady costume
You must finish the Princess Guard Sidequest.
Tales of Symphonia Hint: Titles
- Title for Colette:
- Klutz: in the begging of the game after Colette and Genis join your party, examine the hole in the wall.
- Chosen: Obtained after breaking the seal at the Tower of Mana.
- Titles for Lloyd:
- Tetra Slash: complete a basic combo and put a special move on the end (demon fang, sonic thrust, etc.) Combo Newbie: Get a ten hit combo
- Comboist: Get a thirty hit combo
- Combo Master: Get a sixty hit combo
- Drifting Swordsman: You obtain this after being banned from Iselia
- Gentle Idealist: You obtain this after telling the Mizuho vice chief your idea's about saving the planet (Disc 2)
- Grand Swordsman: Obtained after breaking the seal at the Tower of Mana.
- Titles for Genis:
- Brotherly Love: After returning from the oracle, visit the school Honor
- Student: obtain's the title after completing the test at the school in Palma Costa
- Magic Cycle: Obtained for using a spell of every element in a single battle.
- Sorcerer: Obtained after breaking the seal at the Tower of Mana.
- Titles for Raine:
- Archeological Mania: obtains this title upon finding the entrance to the first seal
- Sisterly Love: Obtained after returning from breaking the first seal where Genis trips coming into Triet.
- Researcher: Obtained after breaking the seal at the Tower of Mana.
- Titles for Kratos:
- Tetra Slash: same as Lloyds, do a basic combo and finish it with a tech.
- Magic swordsman: After learning enough magic abilities he should get this
- Traitor: When he rejoins your party in disc 2 he gets this
- Titles for Regal:
- Battle Artist: Do lot's of attacks in a battle without getting hit a lot
- El Presidente: Obtains this when he admits he is the president of a corporation in Tethe'alla (should be part of storyline)
- Titles for Sheena:
Elemental Summoner: when you have made pacts with all elemental summon spirits you will get this
Tales of Symphonia Hint: Unison Attacks
- Pow Blade, Pow Hammer and Tiger Blade
- Cross Thrust, Sonic Thrust and Sonic Thrust.
- Photon Tempest, Photon and Tempest.
- Photon Whirlwind, Photon and Whirlwind.
- Pow Devastation, Pow Hammer and Devastation.
- Power Thrust, Power Seal and Sonic Thrust.
- L.Tiger Blade, Tiger Blade and Lighting or Thunder Blade and Heavy Tiger Blade.
- Prism Stars, Ray and Indignation.
Tales of Symphonia Hint: Lloyds Ultimate Sword
The Material Blade is not Lloyds best weapon. The best weapon for Lloyd is the Kusanagi Blade. How you get it takes some doing. You must beat the Sword Dancer 3 times. First he appears in the mine at the Ossa Trail with 8,888 HP. He disappears after Lloyd speaks to Colette at the mountaintop of Hima right before going to the Tower of Salvation. Second time is in the Gaoracchia Forest. He has 33,333 HP. He disappears after you defeat Luna and Aska. The third time is in Iselia Forest after the party returns from the Tower of Salvation and Colett's illness is cured. The creature has 99,999 HP, so it has more HP than any other creature in the game. The last time it is defeated, it drops the Kusangagi Blade. It takes some effort, but it’s worth it.
Tales of Symphonia Hint: The Devil's Arms
The Devil's Arms are powerful weapons hidden around Tethe'alla and Sylvarant. They can surpass any other weapon and do over 2500 damage a hit. Think of that with Lloyd! It takes some work to get them.First, in the Mine where you get Inhibitor Ore, check the pieces of the Bakura after you smash it to get the "Evil Eye". Take it to Flanoir and show it to a dark-haired man named Abyssion. He will give you access to the other weapons.
After collecting the weapons, go to the Temple of darkness to fight Abyssion for the right to the weapons.
- Lloyd: Given automatically by Abyssion.
- Regal: In the bottom floor of the large building in Waligaia.
- Presea: The gorge where you get the Mana Leaf Herb.
- Zelos: Gaoracchia Forest
- Zelos#2: Talk to everyone in Triet to trigger a sandworm event. Fight the worm (it will be in a glowing ring in the desert).
- Genis: Go to Altimira and stay at the hotel. At night, go to the Casino and buy it from a man on the bridge.
- Sheena: Collect the 5 Gnomettes (one is in Altessa's house). It's in a chest that they were blocking.
- 8.Raine-After getting all other 8 weapons, talk to Abyssion. Go to Hanosanka Peak and get it from the old man.
Tales of Symphonia Hint: Titles And Honoraries
Lloyd ... Holy Sword (attain 100th level)
Raine ... Wisewoman (attain 100th level)
Zelos ... Elegant Swordsman (attain 100th level)
Colette ... Angelic Maiden (attain 100th level)
Presea ... Bursting Girl (attain 100th level)
Regal ... Perfect Battler (attain 100th level)
Sheena ... Grand Summoner (attain 100th level)
Genis ... Unknown - Probably after getting all technical and strike spells for him.
Kratos ... Battle God - (Obtained at the end of disk 1)
©2005-2018 Planet Cheats. All Rights Reserved.