Browse Cheat Codes by Game Title
Cheat codes for Todds Adventures in Slime World
Todd's Adventures in Slime World Bonus Game
| Platform: Lynx
||User rating: 5.1
||Page visits: 1787
A 'Zit Popping' game can be played by going to the summary screens and then going to the screen where Todd is pictured green. Press Option 1 and you'll see a zit. Blow it up by hitting the buttons as fast as you can. This also works in multi-player mode where it becomes a competition against your opponent.
Todd's Adventures in Slime World Hidden Passageways
When you reach the first exit of what appears to be the end of the Adventure 6: Arcade, shoot your gun into the upper right hand corner of the wall. A part of the wall will disappear revealing the secret passage way. If you can't continue on, then try shooting at the wall some more.
When ever you find an exit in this level don't be fooled, it isn't the end of the game. There is always (except for the last exit #6) another hidden passage to the right of it! When you are in this secret area of the game you find a message (only readable from the map screen) alluding to the zip popping contest.
Todd's Adventures in Slime World Invincibility
At the title screen with the Slime World logo that falls with a crash, do the following:
- Press and hold Option 2
- Press and hold Option 1 while holding Option 2 down
- Move the joypad to the upper right, while holding down both Options
After that, release your fingers, and if desired, turn the music back on. Things behave very strangely in multiplayer mode, so be warned!
Todd's Adventures in Slime World Passwords
NOTE: All codes are in ascending order, from the beginning of the level to the end.
- Easy: 24CAA1, EBCA6C, EC8AA9, 118AEA, 6FCBE9, 919073, E70926, A809E3, 6B4B6C, 66CBEO, 25CBA7, 114928, 12C9AA, 550894, D7C956, 19CB93, 198AD2, 9D0AD9, 45C9C5, 5DC9DD, 070946, CA090D, CCC9AF, 30C988, 4F8B09, 0B8BCD, 098BC3, 078BC1, C28A87, 870AC3, 8A0ACE, 8F0BC8.
- Exploration: E1DA75, 269AF3, ED9ABE, ED9BBF, E4DB71, 259BF7, EA193D, EF58F9, D199B9, E79EB4, ED1F32, EDDE7D, EE9EBF, D29EBB, E79FB5, 2F9CF2, 6CDCE3, AC5CB2, 139CFE, 159DF9, DO1A24, 559925, 5A9E23, 43DFE9, 1E1969, 1DDCA0, 1899E0, 1A1A20, 1CD8AF, 0399EB, 865591, 465F57, 4EDFDD, 75DFD8, 245947, 085F11, 4C5C52, 070997, 4FDFDD, 089ADD, 70DCDF, 75DCD8/ F1181B, 711B9B / B51FDA / 8EDA1A, F1DA45 / 745947, 749807, F659C1, B85D87, BD1DC0, B79B40, 3DDC80, B79B40, 7E5D4D, 205F09, FD180F, 7C5B49, 7F9E0C, 60DEC9, 20D988, 205F09.
- Competition: (Two or more players) A11AF5, A3DA37.
- Action: 9157B6, AB9277, 2F1176, 919073, 198AD2, 5DC9DD, 15563D, 569039, 98D638, 1796FC, 111671, 5417B2, 1DD7BB, 1993FB, D052FC, 1492F9, D91225, 5CD1E4, 5CD6E5, 011766, DC93A6, 1E1262, 43536C, 42506C, 47972D, 0D97EB, 77D1DF, B816D8, 7A575B, B610D8, 72139C, OC1654, 8916E9, 4D9115, F150D3, CA9045, 0892D5, 8F9350, B69358, 391245, FF9086, BC12C0, BD11C4, 3C5604, 3C1644, 3FD684, 215601, 211746, 3C5705, 67970D, EAD74B, 6B910B, 62920F, A610C8.
- Combat: (Two or more players, but can be explored by one player) 9023CD, 117A2C8, 92628E, D866C8, 5BA608, 5D278B, 9CA54B, 9AE509, 1BE48E, D767CC, D6A68F, 97E10E, 5B20BA, 9521CC, 15660D, 12A6C3, 17244D, D5A581, 6CA605, 2BA3C5, 2DE286, 2FAOC6, EFA187.
- Suspense: DDO114, DDC154, DC0117, DCC157, DF8197, 5DC0D4, 5D8014, 5D4057, 5C0097, 5CC0D7, 9D8154, 9C4197, 9C01D7, 9CC117, 1C81D4, 1C4117, 5C8114, 5C4157/ C641D9, C60119, C6C159, C98199, C941D8, C90118, 06C099, 0680D9, 474659, 460099, 46C0D9, 468019, 894198, 464058, 464159, 490199, 49C1D9, 498119, 494158, C9C659 / 884284, 8802C4, 88C204, 8B02C7, 0A82C7, 0A4206, 0DC286, CBO207, CBC247, 0A0246, CAC246, 8C4280, 8E4282 / BO824C / C7071C / 5C07AA, 5D476A, 5D872B, 5DC7EB, 1DC7AB, 1A076B, 1A472B / 9702EB / 10C342, 91C322, 9103E2 / 2E81E6, 2E4121, 2E0161, AE41A1, AE01E1, EE41E1, EE0121 / AEC626, AE8666, 9146A1, 9106E1, 91C621, EFC667, EE86A7, EE46E6, EE0626, EEC666, 2EC6A7, 2E86E7, 2E4626, 2E0666, 11C6A6, 1186E6, 114621, 110661/ 2B413A, 2B81FB, 2BC1BB, 28413B, 2881F8, 28C1B8, 294138, 2981F9, 29C189, 2681FE, 26C1BE, 27413E, 2781FF, 24413F, 2387F1, 23C7B1, 200771, E00731, A007F1, 6006B1, 210671, E10631, A106F1, 3EO171, 21C1B1, FEC171, BEC131, 7EC0F1, 3EC0B1, FFCO71, BFC031, BF00F1, 7C4371, 7F03B1, 3C4331, 3C0371, FC43F1, FC0331, BC03F1, 7C02B1, 3D0271/ 3A0276, FA42F6, FA0236, FAC276, BA42B6, BA02F6, BAC236, BA8276, BD42B1, BD02F1, BDC231, A48278.
- Logic: D9E275, 9C26F4, 9B62B7, 02A2FF, 9F63B0, C02032, C4E17F, C2A1B2, 032770, DF67F4, 022470, 05E7B3, 47667F, 4621BE, 8522F9, 06E3B8, 8921F8, C966F9, 8C65BB, CDE665, 71E1E1, 4C21A4, 0EE3A0, CAA3A5, 8D62A1, 8F22E3, 7527A3, 336720, CEE565, F52520, 39652C, 3CA4EB, B7E42D, B2A662, BA64A8, F162ED, 77E3E9, 796168, BBA66B, 3BE0AA, FF61D6, 60A417, 236516, E02711, A12601, 652692, E8E55F, A6E61E, 6A2798, AD25D8, 27A1DF, A7A358, 7CE2D1.
- Arcade: 012D7C, 016E39, 016938, 00EAA5, 002A64.
Todd's Adventures in Slime World Floating Todd Trick
To do this trick, find a blow away flooring somewhere in the Suspense or Arcade level. These are the only two levels with disintergrating walls and floors. When you find a floor that will disappear, stand on it. Now, aim your gun at the floor and shoot it. Todd should be floating in the air. Amazing, isn't?
Todd's Adventures in Slime World Shortcut
In the Suspense level, there is a way to move closer to the ending. To do this, enter in the code (2781FF) or just travel through the level until you reach this code. Upon entering the code, jump straight up into the 'moving floor' room above you. In the room, walk down into the path of the first moving floor and start shooting into the floor to keep your place. Now, when the floor covers you over, begin pushing the joy pad diagonally left/down and forward, until you're pushed into the room's left wall. If you succeed in getting into the wall, start pressing the joy pad forward and down. If you don't get accidently trapped in the wall, you will then be dropped into another room closer to the end of the game.
Todd's Adventures in Slime World Playing Tips
- You can jump out of sticky slime by jumping and pressing shoot at the same time.
- You can climb up slippery walls by timing jumps perfectly so that you jump at the instant you touch the wall. Pressing the button as fast as you can works to a lesser extent.
- If you make two mega bombs explode in different rooms at the same time, you can create a constantly lit mega bomb room which will stay that way until some poor fool walks into it. (You can also do this using a jet pack, but it becomes somewhat more difficult. I think the easiest place to do this is probably in J-room in level five Combat. I think we all discovered this one together.)
- Somewhere near the end of level 5 Logic, there is a wall that you can walk into, and all the lights around you go out. It's not that great of a trick, but I remember having fun with it.
- It's possible to jump into almost any vertical wall and hide by moving as close to it as possible without grabbing on to it, and then jumping towards the wall, pressing jump and shooting at the same time. It takes a lot of practice but the rewards are great. It is great fun to hide in a wall where no one can see you, and then open fire on the first poor soul to walk by. The place where it comes in handy is at the bottom left of the Combat maze (right next to J-room). Sometimes you get stuck in that room when someone before you took both jet packs. Usually you would have to pop, but if you jump through the wall on the right, you can set up for a good position for a sneak attack. BE VERY CAREFUL though, if you don't jump and press towards the wall at the exact same time, it is possible to become forever imbedded in the wall. In Combat, with five lives left, this can really suck. Just remember jump, shoot, and towards the wall all at the same time.
- After you get the above technique down, try going to the lower right corner of Combat (that big curved dead end next to the big room). If you jump into the wall on the right, you can jump right through and end up in level 5 Logic. We suspected that all the mazes might somehow be connected, but never took the time to find out.
NOTE: The above wall phasing ability works great. You can also do it at other places, but can get stuck very easily. Another location thatcan be successfully phased is at the multi slimepool room in Logic (within the022470 code). This is the room which can only be exited via jetpack fromthe second to last slimepool. If you stand on the ledge of the last pool andphase through the right wall, you will come out further into the Logic level.)